Animator vs. Animation IV Animator vs. Animation IV

My girlfriend would watch this non-stop. I also liked the animation a lot, the characters have something life like about them. Keep it up!

Non & Een Non & Een

Awesome animation, yet it felt too short.

Aqlex responds:

Yeah, it was a bit short. I hope to be getting to some longer stuff, if time permits...

Fan Fan

I love it.

Aqlex responds:

Sweet, thanks for the review man!

Toxie Radd 3D Toxie Radd 3D

The game is great but it is bugged

I liked the game because it reminded me of the quake series a little and blood and all those fun shooter games(even if this looks more like an arcade game because you can't move the character forward and backward as you wish) in the past but I experienced some bugs and a huge bug - a techincal hang so I had to cut 2 points out of 5 for that. So my score is 3 out 5 and 8 out of 10. Fix the buggs and the game is at least worth a 4 if not 5.

Great job to the voice actor and of course to the programmer. You guys deserve a 5 for your skills but I am reviewing the game so it gets what I think it deserves for the reasons stated above.

Xplored responds:

Don't hesitate to send us a PM to explain in details the bug you faced (specifying also your PC/Mac configuration, browser and FlashPlayer version).
Any PM is welcome and usefull to make better and better games, technically and for what gameplay is concerned.

Nightcrawlers Nightcrawlers

cool game

the game is really fun. i think that the only problem to it is that the animation's speed isn't great on the night crawlers movement. other than that it is brilliant - 5/5 and 9/10 just for that small problem

(4HS) Platformation (4HS) Platformation

awesome work

I think the game is brilliant.
I'd have a question if you could answer it would be awesome. How do you add collision boxes to the platforms ?( i just started working on a little game and got stuck there -lol)

4HorsemenStudios responds:

I'm still using AS2, and you're probably on AS3, but the basic concept is you make all of the platforms one object, named "ground" or whatever, and make your character with the 0,0 marker at his feet, and use hitTest to tell whether your character._x, character._y is hitting "ground"; if he isn't, make him fall. If he is, stop falling.

Hope that helped!

Max Payne Scripts Max Payne Scripts

I love what you did here pal - the voice is perfect and also the script seems so serious that it is hilarious really. You are a true genius with these low pitch voices you can master so well. My only complaint here is that I think the background music could have been just a little bit louder - but then again that might be just me.

I also want to ask you how you have been doing pal ?

Gianni responds:

Hm, I did struggle a bit with getting the volume proper. I think you're right, though. The original Max Payne theme is actually my ringtone, and this interpretation was very wonderfully crafted, so it is absolutely a crime to not give it proper spotlight.

I'm alright, I'm in a little battle with what was diagnosed as chronic rhinosinusitis that's lasted me a few months now, but it seems to be getting better, and even if not, I clearly have bursts in time when I'm able to record regardless. Although it does make it a bit more of a pain in the ass for me.

Thanks for the review!

EDIT: In light of your words I did go and change the file to replace the current one so that the music would be cranked a tad, I think I did but Newgrounds doesn't seem to update the file immediately. That or it does, and I've failed.

Greed's Deadliest Catch Greed's Deadliest Catch

I like this a lot. It has a dark and mysterious vibe to it that works really well. I also like all the sounds you added to this to make it feel more real. Awesome stuff !

Gianni responds:

Thanks. Despite having no idea what I'm doing it definitely sounds better with more noises than without noises at all.

Letter From Home Letter From Home

Beautiful playing here Adam, Did you take piano lessons or just learned to play on your own ?

Adam-Beilgard responds:

Kind of both. I had to take two years of class piano in college and after that my interest really grew so I continued to develop on my own. Glad you like it, thanks for the review!

Radiant Radiant

I don't know much about art but there is something about yours that I truly like. Do you also do backgrounds ?:)

Chief Raincloud Chief Raincloud

this looks great - I actually was thinking while the image was still loading up, how cool it would be to see this guy in a cartoon - and then I saw that this was meant to be in a movie - what happened to the movie anyway ? how come it didn't get off the ground ? did someone loose interest or ?

Adam-Beilgard responds:

Yeah, I did, lol! I was going to do a Final Fantasy fan fiction movie. You can kind of see some of the other faces along the edges, those didn't turn out so well - hence why I didn't upload them. I am kind of happy with him, though - the whole American Indian Mog thing works, so who knows, I might put him in something eventually, or I might even make that FF movie.

Yotam Riding a Dolphin Yotam Riding a Dolphin

I find this hilarious - just wanted to let you know - it's a shame not many people comment on here - oh well

Adam-Beilgard responds:

I prefer quality over quantity, anyway.

Thanks for a quality review, I'm glad you like it!