All 5 art Reviews

Radiant Radiant

I don't know much about art but there is something about yours that I truly like. Do you also do backgrounds ?:)

Chief Raincloud Chief Raincloud

this looks great - I actually was thinking while the image was still loading up, how cool it would be to see this guy in a cartoon - and then I saw that this was meant to be in a movie - what happened to the movie anyway ? how come it didn't get off the ground ? did someone loose interest or ?

Adam-Beilgard responds:

Yeah, I did, lol! I was going to do a Final Fantasy fan fiction movie. You can kind of see some of the other faces along the edges, those didn't turn out so well - hence why I didn't upload them. I am kind of happy with him, though - the whole American Indian Mog thing works, so who knows, I might put him in something eventually, or I might even make that FF movie.

Yotam Riding a Dolphin Yotam Riding a Dolphin

I find this hilarious - just wanted to let you know - it's a shame not many people comment on here - oh well

Adam-Beilgard responds:

I prefer quality over quantity, anyway.

Thanks for a quality review, I'm glad you like it!

Eli Loves Robert Eli Loves Robert

I really like your drawing style Adam - very caricaturesque . the guy on my left looks like a gangster and the one on my right like a silly character - but that's just my opinion. Awesome job !

Adam-Beilgard responds:

Thanks a lot! It is a caricature so I'm glad that came across.

The guy on the left is my buddy Rob (a Cowboys fan). He'd be happy to know he looks like a gangster. He'd also be happy to hear you call Eli Manning a silly character!

My son, the master of Guitar My son, the master of Guitar

cool drawing

Wouldn't mind seeing this guy in an animation related to something shady - it's a vibe I got.

I think the guy looks a little like Sylvester Stallone.