Max Payne Scripts Max Payne Scripts

I love what you did here pal - the voice is perfect and also the script seems so serious that it is hilarious really. You are a true genius with these low pitch voices you can master so well. My only complaint here is that I think the background music could have been just a little bit louder - but then again that might be just me.

I also want to ask you how you have been doing pal ?

Gianni responds:

Hm, I did struggle a bit with getting the volume proper. I think you're right, though. The original Max Payne theme is actually my ringtone, and this interpretation was very wonderfully crafted, so it is absolutely a crime to not give it proper spotlight.

I'm alright, I'm in a little battle with what was diagnosed as chronic rhinosinusitis that's lasted me a few months now, but it seems to be getting better, and even if not, I clearly have bursts in time when I'm able to record regardless. Although it does make it a bit more of a pain in the ass for me.

Thanks for the review!

EDIT: In light of your words I did go and change the file to replace the current one so that the music would be cranked a tad, I think I did but Newgrounds doesn't seem to update the file immediately. That or it does, and I've failed.

Greed's Deadliest Catch Greed's Deadliest Catch

I like this a lot. It has a dark and mysterious vibe to it that works really well. I also like all the sounds you added to this to make it feel more real. Awesome stuff !

Gianni responds:

Thanks. Despite having no idea what I'm doing it definitely sounds better with more noises than without noises at all.

Letter From Home Letter From Home

Beautiful playing here Adam, Did you take piano lessons or just learned to play on your own ?

Adam-Beilgard responds:

Kind of both. I had to take two years of class piano in college and after that my interest really grew so I continued to develop on my own. Glad you like it, thanks for the review!

Tied To A Chair Tied To A Chair

Love the voice work you did here - and love the sound effects of fading in and out like that - the script is also really great.

And I want to congratulate you as you are becoming a really big star on newgrounds which is totally deserved as your voice work is superb. And I might also add that I love the way you improvise on scripts, like you did for me. Your improvisation adds to the message of the animation, at least it did for me.

I also want to let you know that the script for my next animation is almost done - 99% - so should I send it to your e-mail address or just on here through a message ? The animation is a sequel to the first gothic animation you helped me voice. The fans of the game really liked the animation parody so I thought I'd do more animations like these. I hope you will be able to help voice all the coming animations of this series.

Gianni responds:

I didn't love the improv work I did for your animation after listening to the file again, so I would be very happy with another script from you, a bit of a second chance with myself or something I suppose.

Shoot the script to my e-mail address once you're ready to. And don't worry, if you decide on changes to the script post-recording, that's not a problem.

I intend to keep doing voice work for you or anybody who asks. It's all acting practice. Unless I die, then I'll fall short on that promise. But dying would suck. Good thing I'm already dead.

Also, hahah, I'm totally not a superstar at all on here. Not even a star, really. More like one of those planes way up where you're like "Ooh, is that a star? Aw, no, it's just a plane. Or maybe a UFO! No, wait, just a plane." and I don't know where I'm going with this analogy.

Thanks!

Sing Undead Sing Undead

it's actualy pretty good . sure it's not perfect but it is always fun to sing - I should know as I did some karaoke a while ago, but lately I feel I should stop doing that as I feel my voice ain't that good... but honestly I think you're voice has potential for all I can tell to be really awesome so good luck to you buddy !

Gianni responds:

Thank you very much! I haven't forgotten of how I'm still to voice another animation for you, and I am indeed still looking forward to it.

Dot Dot Dot Dot Dot Dot

this is really cool Adam !

Adam-Beilgard responds:

Thanks, man, I'm glad you like it!

Thanks for the review!