Toxie Radd 3D Toxie Radd 3D

The game is great but it is bugged

I liked the game because it reminded me of the quake series a little and blood and all those fun shooter games(even if this looks more like an arcade game because you can't move the character forward and backward as you wish) in the past but I experienced some bugs and a huge bug - a techincal hang so I had to cut 2 points out of 5 for that. So my score is 3 out 5 and 8 out of 10. Fix the buggs and the game is at least worth a 4 if not 5.

Great job to the voice actor and of course to the programmer. You guys deserve a 5 for your skills but I am reviewing the game so it gets what I think it deserves for the reasons stated above.

Xplored responds:

Don't hesitate to send us a PM to explain in details the bug you faced (specifying also your PC/Mac configuration, browser and FlashPlayer version).
Any PM is welcome and usefull to make better and better games, technically and for what gameplay is concerned.

Nightcrawlers Nightcrawlers

cool game

the game is really fun. i think that the only problem to it is that the animation's speed isn't great on the night crawlers movement. other than that it is brilliant - 5/5 and 9/10 just for that small problem

(4HS) Platformation (4HS) Platformation

awesome work

I think the game is brilliant.
I'd have a question if you could answer it would be awesome. How do you add collision boxes to the platforms ?( i just started working on a little game and got stuck there -lol)

4HorsemenStudios responds:

I'm still using AS2, and you're probably on AS3, but the basic concept is you make all of the platforms one object, named "ground" or whatever, and make your character with the 0,0 marker at his feet, and use hitTest to tell whether your character._x, character._y is hitting "ground"; if he isn't, make him fall. If he is, stop falling.

Hope that helped!

Moby Dick: The Video Game Moby Dick: The Video Game

cool game

this is a really fun game to play,
great job !!!