Animator vs. Animation IV Animator vs. Animation IV

My girlfriend would watch this non-stop. I also liked the animation a lot, the characters have something life like about them. Keep it up!

Non & Een Non & Een

Awesome animation, yet it felt too short.

Aqlex responds:

Yeah, it was a bit short. I hope to be getting to some longer stuff, if time permits...

Fan Fan

I love it.

Aqlex responds:

Sweet, thanks for the review man!

No Shave November No Shave November

nice one buddy . love the drawing style you used here - it is a little different but I think it works well.

B.R.O.N.Y. B.R.O.N.Y.

You did a really cool job here. I love the fbf animation - I can imagine this took a while to finish. Congrats man and keep working on it and you'll go places with your animation for sure.

Resident Evil 2 - Items Resident Evil 2 - Items

the sound seems better to me now - awesome work !

CynicalSketchStudio responds:

Unfortunate Girl:TWO pt.1 Unfortunate Girl:TWO pt.1

awesome animation - cool dark story and great voices

Resident Evil - Items Resident Evil - Items

man I remember playing this game when I was 12 on playstation in some gaming place - those were the days - your animation really captured that mood of the game plus I like the idea behind it and the animation works well with what needs to be presented here - awesome stuff - one thing that struck me though was that I think the music was a tiny bit too loud but that might just be me (also I have a question - how did you manage to upload this as a movie video and not as swf ? - I also tried doing that and had no success )

CynicalSketchStudio responds:

thank you. yeah i think i might have to delete this and upload a better sounding version. I think I didn't realize it was bad because i already knew what they were saying, but listening to it now, it does sound bad.

DeadSpace Overly Obsessed DeadSpace Overly Obsessed

nice to see your animations again buddy - I really like this one - great drawings, good humor, nice voice acting

Milkshake. Late For Skool Milkshake. Late For Skool

I like it a lot. I really like your style as I've said before and I just like your original stories and art. So you got my 5 for sure man. Tell me how it went with the project.

djDurgyDurg responds:

thanks bro. can always count on a good review from ya!